Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kheidenreich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2015, 01:19 AM
    Fitting a heated towel rail
    Can I fit a heated towel rail with thread to thread distance 550mm if the existing inlet and outlet pipe distance is 520mm?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2015, 12:47 PM
    Unless you can move a fitting, I don't see how, that's oven an inch.
    Questionair Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 8, 2015, 08:23 AM
    I agree with ma0641, you are going to need more room.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pipe not fitting inside fitting [ 6 Answers ]

Have PVC pipe 1/2 inch . See enclose picture of 1/2 connector But pipe doesn't go inside. Diameter is 1/2 but did go inside it has to be smaller maybe for a 3/8 size pipe. What do you think

NPT Fitting connection to Flare Fitting? [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing the propane Cook-Top, 4 burner in my boats' galley (location USA) with a new one made in Italy. The new one has a Compression Female fitting on the propane input, and a adapter 90 degree elbow Male Compression/Male NPT fitting that came with the stove. I bought a 20ft. Propane 3/8...

Heated Towel Rail [ 3 Answers ]

I have a modern heated towel rail in my bathroom, fitted like a radiator into the CH system. Can somebody tell me why it has adjustable valves at both the inlet and outlet points? How does that work?

Heated towel rail [ 1 Answers ]

I have a modern heated towel rail radiator in my bathroom (plumbed into the central heating system). Can somebody tell me why it has TWO hand adjustable valves, one at the inlet point and one at the outlet. Why two?

View more questions Search