Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Judith Lewin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2015, 03:22 PM
    I am trying to find a flush handle for glacier bay toilet
    My flush handle broke, I cannot find the flush handle replacement to fit , tried to contact Home Depot but online did not find the correct flush handle
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 6, 2015, 04:16 PM
    Do you know what brand of toilet you have? There are several versions of flush handles. Some are on the side or the tank and others are on the front corner. Take your broken one to Home Depot, ACE Hardware or Lowe's and they will match the old one for you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2015, 05:46 PM
    Glacier Bay is Home Depot. I would go there first.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 8, 2015, 09:21 AM
    I just bought one yesterday in Home Depot. To my surprise, they had quite good selection of toilet tank handles.

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a side flush lever for a one piece glacier bay toilet [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I get this part?

Glacier Bay toilet will not flush. [ 3 Answers ]

Our top duo flush Glacier Bay toilet will not flush. I have tried to purchase the replacement part and have not been able to locate. Do you have any recomendation? I would think if Lowe's or Home Depot carries your product then they should have replacement parts. However I also would think this...

How do we find a new Glacier Bay toilet tank? H Depot does not have our model [ 1 Answers ]

Our toilet tank is cracked. Home Depot sells Glacier Bay toilets BUT they only have three models and none of them are ours. Are the toilet tanks interchangeable ? Are there other retailers that carry this brand?

Glacier bay faucet handle [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a Glacier Bay Model 8184 Faucet Handle part

Glacier Bay handle cap [ 0 Answers ]

I need to find a replacement handle cap for my Glacier Bay shower knob. The problem with the universal models is that the cap hole is to deep and the Glacier Bay stem is too short to fit inside and work.

View more questions Search