Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hodgin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2015, 01:33 PM
    Why do my new lever mono sink taps run water after turning off
    I have just had new mono lever mixer sink taps fitted to my bathroom basin and a spurt of water is coming out after they are turned off - this can happen up to 15 minutes after they were last used.- can anyone please explain why ?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 6, 2015, 04:20 PM
    Who did the install?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using the Kitchen taps only there is warm water coming out of the cold water taps? [ 2 Answers ]

Good Morning: There is warm water coming out of my Kitchen taps when using the cold water tap, & how do you fix this Sincerely: Marj

Reducing run off time for hot water supply to taps. [ 0 Answers ]

My central heating hot water system is an oil fired boiler (Baymak Fatih-Goksel). This works by directly circulating water from the boiler around the radiators. Hot water is heated by a coil within a tank in the boiler, this is instantaneous. Each water circuit is independent of the other. i.e. no...

Only warm water from bathroom sink taps but hot water from bath tub tap [ 0 Answers ]

I get hot water from kitchen sink tap and from bath tub tap but only warm water from sink taps in both bathrooms.If I turn on the bath tub tap the warm water at sink taps will get hot but only if I turn on the bath tub hot water tap.The only change that I made was to move the water heater from the...

Loud knocking in water pipes after flushing or turning on sink water [ 2 Answers ]

When we flush the toilet in the MB there is a loud knocking noise. We were able to alleviate the noise if we turned on the hot water faucet forcefully just before flushing for several months. Now the hot water pipe is knocking, also. How do we alleviate this horrible noise, please?

Turning Water back on for bathroom sink [ 1 Answers ]

I had a clog in the pipes under my bathroom sink. I shut off the hot and cold water valves before removing the pipes (just in case someone accidentally turned the water on while working). I ended up replacing the pipes and got everything set up. I turned the water valves back on but, when I turn...

View more questions Search