Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zikycry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2015, 07:00 PM
    Fibroid in pregnancy
    Hi am 31yrs and 7weeks pregnant today. Last week, I had an ultrasound scan that shows a gestation sac only with multiple fibriods and largest seen at the lower posterior segment. One night after easing my bowel, I noticed a black blood with clots about the size of a tooth pic when I wiped myself. Hence I reported to my doc, who prescribed primulot depo every week for 4weeks and no spa 40mg twice a day. The bleeding stopped in a week. But right now, I had a constipation, after which I noticed a bright red blood, With black clot and meat coloured clot the size of half a peanut. My question is why do I bleed after cobtipation? And to add, I hv no pains during the bleed.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 6, 2015, 08:00 AM
    Have you talked to your doctor about this? He might have more insight. You might have a anal fissure from trying to get the impact stool out. I can't give you anythign concrete.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 6, 2015, 09:43 AM
    You could have something as ordinary as hemorrhoids, or something totally different, no one online can say, so you really need to call your doctor's office and tell them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A fibroid in uterus [ 1 Answers ]

My mom (age 40, pakistan) has recently diagnosed that she has fibroid in uterus .size 12.7(L) 9.6 (w) 12.5. kindly do tell me what should I do further as I am very worried..

Fibroid [ 3 Answers ]

Hello doctor, please what kind of drug can I use to melt or shrink fabroid of 2.8cm please reply. It is inside my womb

Fibroid Tumors [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had recently been dx with fibroid tumors 1 yr ago. The doctor stated that it was as big as a babies head. No insurance at the time, now I have CIGNA insurance. I have bad lower back pain and leg pain. Lower abdominal pain also. Sometime its unbarable. I also have frequent urination daily. I...

Pregnant with fibroid [ 0 Answers ]

I am 29 years old. I am pregnant. My baby is 10 weeks. I have serious bleeding during My pregnancy. Because of a fibrous behind the sak of my baby. Is it my baby safe or not? What other safe cares must I do during my pergancy ?ultrasound test showed my baby is healthy. But I am nervous because...

View more questions Search