Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    africanqueen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Popular and nerdy?
    Some one answer this I have a crush on this boy and he likes me to but I don't want to embarrass myself because he is nerdy and I am popular so please help me out with my problem from: african queen
    africanqueen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by africanqueen
    some one answer this i have a crush on this boy and he likes me to but i dont want to embarrass my self because he is nerdy and i am popular so please help me out with my problem from: african queen
    Well do what your heart needs not what it wants and if you really liked this person you would not care what your popular so called friends think
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 11, 2007, 06:27 PM
    That is some good advice AQ, It is your life. Go for it. Your real friends will understand, and if they don't so what. Would you rather be popular or happy?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 11, 2007, 07:42 PM
    You must be high school or middle school I would have to guess.

I was always amazed as you get older, priorities change so much

I can remember my 25 year high school reunion, the high school quarterback was still pumping gas at his dad's gas station, one of the other jocks was delivering the mail. The "nerds" one was a FBI agent, another one was a research scientist for IBM, another worked as a chemist for a large company, another was the Post Master and a couple other were business owners.

Even as you get into college you find that the nerd is often the perfered because they have the earning profit as they go into the work force.

It is hard to escape the sterotype of younger years, as to what is cool, but what is actually cool is being yourself, and happy with who you are.

If being one of the "cool" kids is more important than being a friend and liking who you want, to be honest the non cool kid is much better off without you, since you would be to shallow.

Being yourself and being happy with who you are is what is most important

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Most popular logos [ 1 Answers ]

Could you tell me what were the most popular and the best paid logos in 2006. Maybe you know some web sites were I could find some statistics about this? Thank you.

Most popular registered logo [ 24 Answers ]

HI, I would like to know, what logo is most widely registered around the world. I have heard that it is WWF and the secon one in Coca Cola, however I need to verify that. I have contacted both companies but with no luck. If you know - please answer. Thanks Anna

Popular dance song [ 3 Answers ]

Need an name for a popular dance song from a couple of years ago, Dance song with no actual lyrics, has a racing theme to it, reminds me a bit of wacky races

Popular? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, here I go I have been in the same extracurriculars with all the popular people.They have always been nice to me, but lately they have included me more.One girl I have known forever, and we friends.Another was unpopular then became populatr, so she is my good friend.More are nice, and some...

Old question but always popular... maybe [ 4 Answers ]

OK straight to the point. A girl I know shows all the signs of being interested in me, yet also displaying all the tell tell signs of playing hard to get. How do I get around hat w/out coming off too strong and blowing all chances out of the water?

View more questions Search