Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdcostanzo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2015, 06:46 AM
    Propane boiler
    My propane fired boiler will start, get to temperature, run for appox. 3 minutes m the flame will shut off and then it will delight with a big poof. The gas must not be shutting off when the flame goes out.
    Questionair Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 8, 2015, 10:20 AM
    What is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Propane high efficiency boiler [ 1 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to decide which propane boiler is the most efficient and absolute best. I want a condensing high efficient type. Do I go with stainless or aluminum burners and heat exchangers? I am looking for one with potable water heating capablities. Do all of them self adjust to climate...

Oil vs. Propane boiler [ 1 Answers ]

I will install a hydronic radiant floor heat system in own house- oil tanks are now being used for hot air furnace. Would it be better to switch to propane?

Bang from Propane FHW boiler when fired up? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently swaped out a leaking exspansion tank on the castiron Peerless Propane fired Forced Hot Watter boiler wioth two zones on a two story 1,500 sq. ft colonial. It was fine fater I purged all the air and the air reducers did there job. But now when the boiler first fires up to heat the first...

Flame on Vailiant Boiler (propane) [ 1 Answers ]

The flame (propane) on our 10 yr old Valiant boiler I(Has 3 zones) is sometimes burning yellow not blue. There are two burners. Each burner has a long grated area inside through which the fuel is burned. The flame looks correct most of the time but occasionally The blue flame occurs in the tube...

Boiler shot! Use propane with separate water heater or stay with oil or? [ 5 Answers ]

We have a 4,000 foot, 2-story, 1984 Deck house. It has vaulted ceilings, lots of south-facing glass, wallboard heat and five heated zones. We live in southern Connecticut. The original Utica oil-fired boiler is shot. It has our hot water supply incorporated into it. I am contemplating switching...

View more questions Search