Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iqrajaved Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2015, 03:32 AM
    Why Islam and Why Allah ?
    Assalam o alaikum!
    We only believe islam because we are born in an islamic family but some questions arises in mind that why only islam is the right path because other belivers think that their religion is the right one so why should only we follow islam hindu thinks they are on the right path and so do christians please answer me that how can we prove that Allah really exists beacause many scientific facts prove them wrong beacause life on this world is created through complete biological process .
    Please I want the answer with complete logics that Allah really exists and islam is the only right path.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 4, 2015, 03:35 AM
    Please I want the answer with complete logics that Allah really exists and islam is the only right path.
    Is is NOT possible to answer your question as there is no physical evidence to prove or otherwise the existence of a supreme being or maker.
    As for Islam being the correct path, as you have already noted, "other belivers think that their religion is the right one"

At the end of the day it is all a matter of FAITH and BELIEF which are very personal matters.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 4, 2015, 03:48 AM
    Good for you for being a thinking person.
    To my mind, religion has been mankind's curse and his blessing. He uses it to be good and do good, but also uses it as an excuse to oppress others and to fight.
    Overall, I do not like any religion.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 4, 2015, 04:22 AM
    It is only a matter of trust or faith. If you can not accept it as faith, then you can not accept.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Oct 4, 2015, 11:54 AM
    There are biological theories, Chemical theories, physical theories talking about evolution and existence of mankind. As a student of science I was kind of confused by them. So, My advice would be go back to your Holy book and read it and seek the evidence and try to match it with what's going on and what happened in the past, try reading histories, and research and research, ask God to reveal himself to you. Religion if created by man, its all about knowing God and having a relationship with him, obeying him.
    I hope that any similar faith person as you comes and answer your question in this threads. Finger crossed. All the best.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 4, 2015, 04:03 PM
    You cannot prove the existence of a God, any God. No religion can prove the existence of their particular Deity, or prove that their beliefs are the true path and only path.

It comes down to belief, and a large part of belief is based on what we learn or are raised to believe.

In other words, no one can give you an answer to your question, no one can prove what you want proven. It's not possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is allah [ 6 Answers ]

Who is allah and why is he regarded so highly. Is there proof that what he said is really true

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Is seeking reward of Allah compulsory in islam? [ 1 Answers ]

I mean is seeking reward of Allah obligatory?

View more questions Search