Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanika158 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2015, 04:27 AM
    Pregnancy test
    I had unprotected sex around my fertile day , I suppose to had came on my cycle on the 30th of September , but I didn't , so decide to take a pregnancy test yesterday the 2nd of October two days after my missed period. When I took the test there were two lines but you could barely see a line I mean you got to look really close.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2015, 05:50 AM
    For best results you want to take the test first thing in the morning, with first urine of the day. Also you may want to wait 7 to10 more days for best results.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2015, 06:55 AM
    If the line, even faint, came up within the time stated on the test for reading results (usually within first few minutes), you are likely pregnant. However, repeating the test several days later should give you a more obvious result. Some women prefer tests that will actually say "pregnant" or "not pregnant". Some will give you an approximate range of gestation up to 3+ weeks based on the amount of hcg (pregnancy hormone) that is detected.

If the faint line showed up after the specified time to read results, you can not count it as accurate.

As Fr_Chuck said, if still no period in a few more days, try using first morning urine and see what results you get.
    tanika158 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2015, 08:23 AM
    Thank you .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

6 home positive pregnancy test. But low blood test. Is that normal? [ 4 Answers ]

I have done 6 home pregnancy test all which are positive. But my blood test was low. Is that normal?

Lighter periods,pregnancy symptoms,negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I need help around last month in August I got a,weird feeling that I was pregnant. My period was about 2days late but it was lighter than normal,I had no symptoms of anything it prolonged for 7days, I then went to having cramps,sore boobs,being really tired! This month my period was 3days late...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

View more questions Search