Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessy reed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2015, 04:33 PM
    Need help
    OK I'm 16 my period is eragler BC I use to be on the depo shot but that was a year ago I went and stayed 2 weeks with my boy friend on the 15 of September I got there around 7:30 around 8:30 9:00 we had sex unprotected like 6 times in a roll the whole time we had unprecedented sex the last few days I was up there I got really moody anything he say I'd snap his head of and I got a little bit tired than normal... now I never have period cramps unless I'm on my period or many a couple times like a day or two before my period but I've been home a week so I've been having all these feeling for over two weeks I have lower stomach pain sum times I feel like IMA trow up but don't my back hurt every now or than and I've just been feeling really pooped for the last couple weeks... could I be pregnant??
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2015, 06:01 PM
    If you had unprotected sex you could be pregnant. Nobody can guess.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2015, 06:20 PM
    Hope you are both ready to give up every dream you have ever had about anything to raise a child together.. because that's a real possibility. You won't have time OR money to do anything else for a long, long time. You have to wait and see if your next period comes... then wait a few more weeks if it doesn't to even take a test to find out.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2015, 04:20 AM
    "we had unprecedented sex" - Wow that is some feat.

I believe I can speak for the entire parenting and tax paying community when I say we pray that you are not pregnant.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2015, 07:07 AM
    You certainly did everything you could to get pregnant, so of course you could be pregnant AND worn out physically, mentally, and emotionally, by your unprecedented sex sessions.

I would keep a check on that with a FEW home pregnancy test kits.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2015, 11:58 AM
    16 years old. What a great life ahead if you continue this stupidity.
    jessy reed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2015, 02:49 PM
    To all uu yea I'm 16 it my life I did not ask for judgment I ask for help so if u not giving help DO NOT POST ON MY QUESTION
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2015, 05:04 PM
    Nobody can tell you if you are pregnant or not, only you can find that out. Did you get those home pregnancy test kits yet? You test two weeks after a missed period with first morning urine. You can read other questions on this site, and see everybody gets that answer.

Need more help?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2015, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessy reed View Post
    To all uu yea I'm 16 it my life I did not ask for judgment I ask for help so if u not giving help DO NOT POST ON MY QUESTION
    Sorry, but you do not get to say, who can answer or how... its against the site rules that you agreed to when you joined. YOU post a question... and everyone who wants to get to answer it. You might not like some of the answers... but that's life... you have to get used to it. You are going to have to live with far worse most of your adult life when you become an adult.

Thats not being mean...its being honest.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2015, 05:30 PM
    To answer your question without judgement, yes, you could be pregnant. Sex causes pregnancy. It can even occur when you use one or more forms of birth control. Having unprotected sex is another way of saying "we're trying to have a baby". So yes, there's a very good chance of pregnancy.

Having said that, pregnancy symptoms don't happen as quickly as you described. Once sperm is released into the vagina, it has quite a trek to get to the egg. Then it has to fertilize the egg. Then the egg has to travel and implant. If all of that is successful, you're pregnant. You really wouldn't even feel any symptoms until you're at least two weeks pregnant, and that's a stretch.

So, how late is your period? Is your period late?

The only ways to determine pregnancy are a positive urine test, a positive blood test, an ultrasound in later pregnancy (around 4-5 weeks gestation), or giving birth.

Could you be pregnant? Of course! There's a very good chance. You had unprotected sex so you're literally trying to have a baby, so the chances are good that you will. Are you? Sadly we can't tell you. You'll have to wait until your period is at least a week late, then test with first morning urine. If that test is negative, that doesn't mean you're not pregnant. So wait until your next period. If you miss it, test again or get a blood test. If that's negative it's still not a 100% that you're not pregnant. Many women go their entire pregnancy, up until giving birth, without a positive pregnancy test. No idea why.

I can tell you that if you dodge the bullet this time, you won't for long, if you continue to have unprotected sex. You're both literally trying to conceive by doing this, and sooner or later you'll get what you're trying for.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search