Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weka_41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Am I pregnant
    HELLO I am very young I'm 12 but I don't look it and I think I'm pregnant well a day after I had sex I was on my period for like a mintue or two and I so despreate to know if I am and I can't find the right answer I'm its like a week after I had sexi had sex on a Thursday and today is Wednesday and I came on my relly quick second period Friday I need help and I need some answer quick
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Apr 11, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weka_41
    HELLO i am very young im 12 but i dont look it and i think im pregnat well a day after i had sex i was on my period for like a mintue or two and i so despreate to know if i am and i can't find the right answer im its like a week after i had sexi had sex on a thursday and today is wensday and i came on my relly quick second period friday i need help and i need some answer quick
    Ask your parents for help or a guidance counselor. It's normal to be scared, but don't let that stop you from doing the right thing. Don't wait any longer, tell someone and you'll feel much better.
    Lillian42 Posts: 83, Reputation: 8

Apr 11, 2007, 07:48 PM
    You need to talk to your parents. They will be able to help you or if you really want to know go buy a pregnancy test. Either way girl you are only 12 you do not need to be having sex. It is so easy to get stds and aids. These guys don't really care about you. You are to young to be worrying about this stuff. If you are pregnant you need to tell your parents. If you are not then you need to stop this risky behavior do things a 12 year old would do you have the rest of your life for boys. Hang in there no matter what and good luck
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2007, 11:16 PM
    The original date of this post was Apr. 11, 2007, 06:26 PM. I would like to think that the original poster has found a solution by now. Plus, the original poster has not returned to this site since that date and around that same time. So, chances are she is not going to see any future posts as answers to her question.

P.S. - It takes awhile to get used to how to use this site.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2007, 11:36 PM
    I couldn't spread the love again after giving it to you once already tonight, nauticalstar420. But, I just wanted to say that I really like your signature. "Fear life, not death..." Very cool! And, a good way to look at things!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    I couldn't spread the love again after giving it to you once already tonight, nauticalstar420. But, I just wanted to say that I really like your signature. "Fear life, not death..." Very cool!! And, a good way to look at things!!
    Well thank you! That saying was made up by my husband, he actually has it tattooed on him. I love that saying! I also think it's a good way to look at things :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

I haven't had sex yet, but me andmy boyfriend one night got naked and just cuddled through the night, an dihead sperm could just come out unexpectedly and I heard its easy for it to just go into your vagina. Could I be pregnant? I might be exaggerating but I'm scared I've been throwing up, and...

View more questions Search