Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pradeepdobhal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2015, 10:16 AM
    AFP level rise
    I I am 31 yr old female diagnose with ovarian cancer stage 1A two year back. It was germ cell tumour, my right ovary was removed and given 4 cycle of chemotherapy. Now I am pregnant 20 week... Now my AFP rise to 47. Is it normal?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2015, 06:47 PM
    Men and nonpregnant women: 0-40 nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL) or micrograms per liter (mcg/L

Women 15-18 weeks pregnant: 10-150 ng/mL or mcg/L

Seems to be in range, ask your OB/GYN to explain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the ratio of the rise to the run if the rise is 3/2 and run is 5 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the ratio of the rise to the run if the rise is 3/2 and run is 5

AFP test, Are the things they test for genetic? [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm 18w2days today. I know I've posted a lot of questions but my I am just curious, because this is my first pregnancy. I went in for my Dr. Apt and I was offered the AFP test, the dr explained that it was checking for Neuro Tube Defects, and Down syndrome, and things, but my question is--...

Want temporary rise in commode water level [ 4 Answers ]

I have read the discussions on commode water level. My question is a bit different. I wish to put vinegar in my commode and allow it to stand at a level of several inches above "normal" for 24 hours or so. Is there a work-around to overcome (temporarily) the design water level to allow the...

Low level hcg rise [ 4 Answers ]

I am 7 weeks pregnant and my hcg level has been slowwly rising 2900 . What are my chances of normal pregnancy

View more questions Search