Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2015, 04:45 AM
    Face cut that won't go away
    On the corner of my lip, like where the top meets the bottom, I have a cut. It's not a cold sore or a pimple. It's like a cut. I got it in July or August and it needs really fully healed or went away. Every time my mouth gets dry over night it reappears in the morning. It's really not nice looking and people probably think tank gross and I really need to get rid of it. I put polysporin on it every morning and night but it is not working. I really want this to go away before the cold months hit or it will never disappear!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 29, 2015, 07:08 AM
    It's acommon kind of infected fissure, and when in a place that can't heal easily, it can be tough to treat. Google Angular cheilitis (that link goes to wikipedia).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To remove a cut mark in face [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Vikas Batra, 22yr old, I was slipped last 22 days ago, and got a cut in side of my right eye, it is 4-5 cm long and in curve shape 1mm wide.. Suggest me something(Cream/ Lotion/ Gel) to remove this Marks... Thanks.

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

Obain a good face cut [ 2 Answers ]

My face length does not suit my height. My height is 5 11'... I want to make my face,longer and squarish... or may be I want to obtain a good face cut. Is it possible through exercises?? Advice me!!

Advice on face shape and cut [ 1 Answers ]

I just wondered if you would be able to give me some advice on my face shape and what sort of haircut is best for my face shape , I have added a picture to show you what my usual style is like which I like a lot but I don't know whether I could have something similar but that makes my face look...

View more questions Search