Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnysanme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2015, 01:49 AM
    Can anyone else make an online payment for me?
    I want to register for the SAT, paper registration is currently not available in my country(Ethiopia), and I want to register online. Credit card and any other form of online payment is not possible in our country, but I have a close relative in the US. Is there any way he can pay for me without him giving me his credit card number and any other personal info(he can't fill out the form for me because the questions on the form are personal and can only be answered by me) and he is not a tech-savvy guy so he can't do anything complicated, so is there a simple way to do this that doesn't take much time?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2015, 06:05 AM
    You are screwed, migrate
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 29, 2015, 06:10 AM
    Is there a U.S. Telephone number he can call listed on the website? You may have to give him your information so the company can connect him with you and process the payment.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2015, 06:48 AM
    Something not correct. Ethiopia has both visa and mastercard. Their ATM cards are often issued as a Visa card. Dashen Bank one of the largest issues them. And every ATM in Ethiopia accepts them.

Just go to the bank in your city, they can help arrange payment.

Also, yes you can register by mail, it is very clear on the SAT website,

Also they accept all of the following payments

• Credit card
      • Visa
      • MasterCard
      • American Express
      • Discover

• Bank draft
    • Check drawn on a U.S. bank
    • United States Postal Service money order
    • International money order
    • UNESCO coupon
    • PAYPAL

So, shall we start again with what is really happening here?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 29, 2015, 07:05 AM
    If he is a close relative, why won't you give him the answers for the form? (In addition to what the previous person said.)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2015, 07:43 AM
    What good is taking the SAT going to be, without a student VISA... college acceptance or a way to pay for that? Because the results of that test are not valid for long.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2015, 02:22 AM
    Also, Ethiopia while teaching in English in High School and University level, Most schools from other nations will also require a English test to be considered unless you have completed at least a Masters level in your country

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I add online payment to my website. [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently developing an online marketplace for my final year desertation in Computer science. The problem is that in Zimbabwe,my country, there are no such things as paypal and electronic payments. My website has to have some kind of online payment facilities. Can anyone help me with ideas on...

Court ordered payment online [ 1 Answers ]

I make a court ordered payment monthly of $20. I do it online every time. 2 days ago I made my payment for this month and I have to enter manually how much I'm paying, so I entered $20, like usual. My problem I need help with is after looking later that evening at my online receipt, it shows...

I did not receive payment for the job I made online [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sirs, I have an agreement with translation service. Accroding to the agreement I have to translate some documents for them and they have to pay me. I received the E-signature from the translation agency that states my service will be paid. I have done my part and sent the work to them....

View more questions Search