Where can I get this part?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 28, 2015, 06:05 PM
    Go to Home Depot.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 29, 2015, 12:29 AM
    As Harold said above: go to home improvement store. These handles sell for under $10.00. Take the old one with you so you know what to get

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier Bay Dual Flush Model #N2430E [ 2 Answers ]

I am not able to raise the water level inside the tank. I tried turning the adjustment screw on the fill valve clockwise but the level stays the same.

Glacier Bay toilet will not flush. [ 3 Answers ]

Our top duo flush Glacier Bay toilet will not flush. I have tried to purchase the replacement part and have not been able to locate. Do you have any recomendation? I would think if Lowe's or Home Depot carries your product then they should have replacement parts. However I also would think this...

Contact glacier bay dual flush water level [ 2 Answers ]

How to increase water level in the dual flush toilet

Toilet tank lever breaks when I try to flush toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem trying to flush my toilet. When attempting to flush the plastic tank lever often breaks and when I use the metal tank level they often bend. The only way to flush the toilet is by removing the top and pulling up the tank ball lift by hand. What can I do to solve this problem. Thank...

Flush lever on toilet broke [ 2 Answers ]

When I went to flush my toilet my flush lever broke right off. The part that connects it to the flush valve is still attached, it is just the handle that snapped right off. I noticed that these parts are VERY inexpensive. My question is, how easy are they to replace? I would hate to call...

View more questions Search