Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pl71 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2015, 03:54 PM
    Weirdest most fascinating sites
    Any ideas as to the weirdest most fascinating sites on the net?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 29, 2015, 06:31 AM
    This one. Some really weird people post here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am adding 10 more sites to my RV Park. The sites are in one row with 100 amp [ 1 Answers ]

I am adding 10 more RV spaces to my RV Park and am estimating costs. The 10 sites are in one row and each provides 20,30, and 50 amp service. The actual amperage used is usually evenly distributed between those customers using either 30 or 50 amp service but not both. 20 amp is used for a 13 watt...

This is THE weirdest thing ever. [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I'm no stranger to computers but this is really puzzling. I was playing around with a network card and I put the PC back together. The thing is if I put my PC back up, in a standing up position it will shut down during boot up. However if it's laying down... there's no problem...

Weirdest thoughts. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... this is the first time I am letting this thing come out of my head... I haven't told this to anyone... I am 16... and while masturbating I sometimes I imagine my sister... I know this is pretty much messed up.. she is like twice my age.. and is my blood sister... she saw me grew up and...

Where is the most weirdest place! [ 68 Answers ]

Where is the most weirdest place you've had sex? Or been caught?:D

Weirdest Rejection [ 7 Answers ]

So, the weirdest thing happened to me last night... It's not that I don't get rejected because everyone does, but this was the weirdest one I have ever faced. Me and this girl have been talking ever since my break up, many friends stuff. She had said she thinks I'm cute and such, so I was talking...

View more questions Search