Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hollister123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2015, 05:25 AM
    Help me get my iPad back
    Hi I've dropped my iPad down the side of my radiator and if I tell my mum she will be furious. I'm a teenager so able to do things could you tell me how I can get it back.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2015, 07:35 AM
    You tell your mom, being a teen, means you have to start learning to accept responsibility and admit mistakes.

Depending on the make and design, it is hard to say what is best.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2015, 08:08 AM
    As a teen, it is time to accept responsibility for your actions! even though sometimes actions are mistakes. That is the only way you will learn and grow into adulthood. Yes, your mom may be furious, but this is a lesson that you will use to be more careful in taking care of your property.

Lies and deception will not get you anywhere in life. It's best you learn this now rather than later.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 27, 2015, 08:30 AM
    "Able to do things" means able to think. Several species of mammals and birds can problem solve this sort of thing. I could get it out in 2 minutes. Partly because I leave 4 backscratchers all over the house. Go in the kitchen and find the longest handled spatulas you can, and some long knives, and tape a paper towel around the knife so you don't scratch the ipad, and tease is slowly to the nearest side. If there's a floor molding that sticks out too much at the bottom, you also have to lift up from below. And that might take two people!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

iPad 2 or iPad 3? [ 3 Answers ]

I have found on a site 2 ipads... 1. ipad2 64gb wifi+3g ($600 NZD) 2. ipad3 16gb wifi-only ($600 NZD) Which do you think is better value? I'm worried that 16gb won't be enough although I will mostly be using it for games, photos&vids (not movies/tv shows), internet browsing. Thanks in...

Want a new iPad [ 1 Answers ]

I won't to buy a iPad but I am not sure of ways to earn $500. I asked my mom to buy me one but she said no what should I do

iPad 3 [ 2 Answers ]

What is the cost if iPad 3?

View more questions Search