Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnp106830 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2015, 09:36 AM
    Engine won't turn over
    Took deck off 46" 21.0hp huskee lawn tractor to change blades. Put deck back on and mower won't turn over. Ideas?
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2015, 11:22 AM
    Check safety switch on blade control .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20 hp Kohler engine Won't Turn over [ 1 Answers ]

I just got an Older Yard Pro with a 20HP Kohler engine from a friend. He said it just needs a battery. Well I got a new Battery and it started, Let it warm up some and took a short ride around the yard. Tried to engage the Mower deck and the engine stalled out and now will not restart. You can hear...

Engine won't turn over [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 24 hp B&S intek ohv. I have checked ground, cleaned cables, starter was bought at the end of last year only used a few times. I had an auto parts store check the battery and they said it was good, but the battery is over two years old. When I turn the key it turns about a full rotation, it...

91 Civic Engine Won't Turn [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I was cruising around doing my thing as usual and I came home for a bit to take a break. I had a meeting to go to and when I was ready to take off the car wouldn't start. Here's the rundown so far: The car will click to high heaven but the engine won't turn. Tried to jump start the...

91 honda hatch's engine won't turn [ 2 Answers ]

I own a 91 honda civic with a newly replaced distributor and fuel pump. Car was running fine then it went out on me while I was driving it and the accelerator wouldn't respond when I changed gears. After car cut off I tried restarting it but only get a click from behind the dash. Now when I turn...

View more questions Search