Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lngeeta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2015, 02:33 AM
    Bleeding in first trimester
    I am in my fifth week of pregnancy. I am experiencing continuous bleeding since yesterday evening with slight discomfort in lower abdomen. I had a little spotting a week ago too. The bleeding has light blood clots. Should I be alarmed?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 25, 2015, 08:28 AM
    It is something I Would go to your doctor to get checked out and get the best answer.

What it feels like me is that your body is starting to self-terminate the pregnancy. You're having an early misscarriage is my gut feeling. I hope I am wrong. Please go to a doctor to confirm this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 25, 2015, 08:32 AM
    Bleeding accompanied with cramping is a sign of a threatened miscarriage. You need to seek medical attention as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during first trimester [ 1 Answers ]

I am now seven weeks pregnant as per my LMP which was on 22nd Oct'13. I took a HPT on 24th Nov and it showed a faint positive line. I repeated the test again on 1st Dec and it showed a strong positive line. But from 6th Dec I started spotting and then it turned to heavy bleeding. I don't have any...

Bleeding in first trimester [ 1 Answers ]

What could be the cause for the bleeding? I do not have cramping or back pain. An u/s confirmed that everything was okay with the embryo.

First Trimester Bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

I took a home pregnancy test last week, according to my calculations, I am around 6 weeks. This evening when I got home there was light blood in my panties, and very light when I wiped. I don't see my doctor for an official visit until Thursday. Is this reason for concern? Should I contact the...

Bleeding in the first trimester of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! I found out I was pregnant July 24 and I was 5 weeks and 3 days. I had been having light bleeding since I found out and it got heavier . I went to the ER and the done a cervix exam and bloodwork. I had excellent levels of HCG and my cervix was fully shut. The obgyn on duty there said...

First trimester bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am 42 yrs old and 11 1/2 weeks pregnant. 2 sonograms (6 weeks and 8 1/2 weeks) showed fetus implanted well in utero and strong heart beat, HCG 31760 12/21/10. This morning woke with bleeding. Red blood, no bleeding since 630 this morning, no cramping. Doc told me to "watch and wait". Is this...

View more questions Search