Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muetze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2015, 11:49 PM
    How to connect temperature sensor to the pelletboiler froling P4 8/15?
    We have a Pellet broiler P4 8/15. Temeratue sensor is connected to supply.
    Module has no contact for VF1. Where should I plug in on the Module?

Check out some similar questions!

Temperature Sensor on Dehumidifier Faulty - Yes/No? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Quick bit of advice on a AMCOR dehumidifier (Model:HD320H), but probably relates to any compressor based dehumidifier. The unit is functioning (fan, controls, etc), but the compressor has stopped operating and therefore doesn't cool the coils. However if I unplug the temperature sensor...

Ford f-150 coolant temperature sensor [ 2 Answers ]

Where is its location on the 4.9L 6 cylinder engine? Needs replacement.

Ambient Air Temperature Sensor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 ford taurus 3.8L V6 automatic GL. Can you tell me what the purpose is of the "ambient air temperature sensor" and can it make your car stall during "hot and humid" driving conditions? What is the connection between this sensor and the "air conditiong" system?

Coolant Temperature Sensor [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace the coolant temperature sensor on a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport, 6 cyl, 2WD. Can anyone tell me where on the engine to look to find this component? Randy

How to improve duct temperature sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I encounter a very high failure rate in our aircraft's aircon duct sensor. It may be due to high humility and the aircon package's water separator was unable to extract the water. Modification of aircon pack is not a option. So that leaves the improvement of the temperature sensor. Does...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.