Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amelia022 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2015, 11:47 AM
    8 weeks 2 days pregnant
    Hello I'm 22 years old. I went to free pregnancy clinic to get ultrasound done. Lady did ultrasound said she couldn't find heartbeat. The baby was measuring 7 weeks 5 days. And moved. Is it possible her equipment wasn't accurate. I seen my baby moved and so did she. She said baby had died and to get a second opinion .
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2015, 12:23 PM
    Have you gotten a second opinion yet? I would suggest it. It would be more awful not knowing than finding out for certain.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2015, 01:24 PM
    Certainly get another opinion. They will do another scan, perhaps a week or so after the first. Wishing you the best.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 24, 2015, 11:23 PM
    A clinic and a doctors office both said the fetus was not viable and dead. 7 months later my son was born and is now 14.

Of course they could be wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 weeks 2 days pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage in October I was about 6 weeks. Im having cramping again like the last pregnancy but not spotting this time. Does this mean I should worry about having another miscarriage like last time? I have my OB appt tomorrow but am scared and worried I might lose this baby to.

40 weeks and 2 days pregnant.. [ 2 Answers ]

40 weeks and 2 days pregnant.. Having horrible abdominal & back pains that make me need to pee, lost my mucus plug this morning, pains are very constant, sharp pains inside my vagina.. what's going on ?

37 weeks pregnant and 5 days [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and 5 days and last night I drank raspberry leaf tea and I walked around till I got tired and after that my stomach started to hurt a lot and I felt like I had to vomit but I didn't so I tried to sleep it off and this morning I woke up and my stomach was still hurting but not...

35 weeks 3 days pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I got told I was dilated 1 cm four days ago and I been having contractions on and off every 30 minutes but I'm having a brownish pink discharge and my lower back is aching and I hurt really bad when I sit up from laying down. What does it mean?

I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant and can't take this pain anymore how can I get the hospital to induce my labor?

View more questions Search