Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammywittmeyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2015, 11:25 PM
    All of August I didn't get my period, then September I got a very light spotting type
    All of August I didn't get my period, then September I got a very light spotting type period lasted about 2-3 days I took a pregnancy test but it was negative but my uterus has seemed bloated and I have gained about 7 pounds in the past month
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2015, 03:14 AM
    If it has been awhile since you tested, test again. If negative, and no normal period for September, see your doctor if your cycles are normally regular.
    Could be starting irregular cycles due to hormone changes, age related, underlying health concern, could be just off cycle for no apparent reason.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2015, 05:06 AM
    First you would not gain 7 pounds during 2 months of pregnancy. Since the month of Sept was not a normal period, you should test again, this time make sure it is the first thing in the morning, with first urine of the day.

As noted, if still negative, a trip to the doctor would be advised to determine the issues at hand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light blood spotting, then light period, am I pregnant? [ 0 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend 3 days before my periods where due, we didn't use any protection nor did pre ejaculate inside me. I have started bleeding a whole week after, and now I'm having a really light period rather than heavy as always. Could I be pregnant??

I have taken 2 test both negative, my last period was August 31st-september 5th. [ 1 Answers ]

Have been having hot flashes, sweating, cramping but no blood, vaginal discharge more often then how any woman experiences. My period was suppose to begin on October 3rd.

Light spotting period? [ 0 Answers ]

Was due for my period on Thursday came Friday but it was light spotting brownish pink it was really light only when I wiped and only lasted for 2 days I am sexualy active I am on the pill but forget to take it a lot

Spotting light brown for a week but no period and cramps! Period not late. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been spotting for about a week light brown. I wake up with really bad cramps thinking I am going to get my period but I do not get it. My period is not due yet, what does this mean? Pregnancy symptoms? Please help!

Catholic calender September 2010 to August 2011 [ 1 Answers ]

I need information on the catholic church calender of saints and feast days for the period September 2010 to August 2011

View more questions Search