Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beelove11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2015, 12:34 AM
    Didn't know I was pregnant
    Hello I'm 22 weeks pregnant but I'm concerned because in the beginning I didn't know I was pregnant and I smoked method twice and I was wondering if my baby is going to come method positive?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 22, 2015, 01:12 AM
    Method?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 22, 2015, 04:47 AM
    I am guessing you mean meth. It is certainly possible, but if you only smoked 2x in the early stages, it might not show. But there is nothing you can do about this now. You DO need to inform your OB/Gyn about this so they are aware of the possibility.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 22, 2015, 10:00 AM
    On top of any other possible side effects that could have affect the development of the child. The body is usually pretty good at protecting the growing child, but there can be deter mental effects. You need to be prepared for any possible outcomes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I just miscarry? Didn't even know I was pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so this is weird. January 22nd I had a spontaneous abortion. I bled for a bit and stopped. March 10th I had what I thought was my period, lasted two days. First day was a lot of clots, huge. Second day was light bleeding. Anyway, yesterday I woke with some spotting. I felt so nauseous and had...

My boyfriend ex is pregnant and he didn't tell me? [ 11 Answers ]

OK we met 4 months after he broke with his girlfriend.. he was so sweet in the beginning,we've been dating ever since I even introduced him to my mom.. He called me like 2 weeks after the child was born and told he had something to tell me.. the went on Facebook and saw a bunch on comments...

I didn't know he was married and now I'm pregnant [ 14 Answers ]

I am a very private person. And I never share my problems with anyone but this problem is killing me and I can't tell anybody I know or ask them for advice because it's just to personal. About 4 years ago I met a guy that I wasn't to into. But I we would mess around every now and then. I tried to...

View more questions Search