Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haycode Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2015, 11:30 AM
    Chances of getting pregnant by hands touching vulva after oral sex
    My girl was performing oral sex on me and I finished in her mouth, completely. I specifically know that she tried to take everything. I am quite sure she didn't let any of the semen reach her hand... but, she had some saliva there when she was done...
    After spitting out into the sink and washing her mouth (she may have just gotten her hands wet during this), she sat down to wash and used the same hand to just gently clean away her wetness on her vulva and vaginal opening (she used a lot of water from a toilet hose).. It wasn't was not more than 3-5 seconds.

I might sound paranoid, but... is there any chance of her getting pregnant?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2015, 11:57 AM
    Yes there is... How great is it? Not much.. but tell that to the 1 person of a million that contracts some unrepeatable fatal disease. Whatever the odds are... there is someone who is going to be that person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had my period on19 April had sex on 8th may what's my chances of getting pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am 43 years old .I had my period on 19 April it ended on 21 st .I have a 21 day cycle .I has unoritected sex on 8th May .On 10th may I had a slight bleed that only last 18 hours .2 weeks later I took a pregnancy test and was positive .I have done a number of clear blue hpt 3 was positive and 5...

Can having sex in a pool reduce my chances of getting pregnant? [ 17 Answers ]

Hey Guys!! 1st of all thanks to everyone who's been giving me advice I GREATLY appreciate it! So this is my fertile week I ovulate this Saturday and me and my partner decided to start the week of with a bang in the pool lol ( sorry if this is too much information ) We had sex, he stayed...

Is it possible to get pregnant with semen on hands and touching the vagina [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to get pregnant with semen on hands and touching the vagina?

I had sex and came on my period the next day, what are the chances I'm pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex and came on my period the next day, everything seems normal and I'm on my 4th day of period, but could I be pregnant

Itchy vulva and small blisters on hands [ 1 Answers ]

Vulva is itchy but no odour. Have blisters on hands, inner forearms and elbows which are also itchy. I am certain it is nit an STD and had a baby 5 months ago.

View more questions Search