Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janwen04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2015, 06:51 AM
    Menu not working plasma Panasonic
    The menu on my plasma Panasonic PT-43LCX64 is not working. Is there a way to reset the remote or the TV without the remote? TV comes on but only shows a green the purple screen.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 20, 2015, 08:41 AM
    Can you manually bring up the menu from the TV? Is this TV connected to a cable box, or DVD player? Do they work correctly?

I would try a hard reset* of the TV and components as unlikely this is related to the remote. Also check out this link,

http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/...panasonic.html

*unplug for 60 seconds and turn it on again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic plasma TV [ 0 Answers ]

Plasma TV goes green when I switch stations

Panasonic plasma TV [ 1 Answers ]

Programs in HD get cut off left and right. On the program NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, you can only read NAT. Some people on the soccer field are missing. Neighbor has a different TV and does not have this problem. Same Dish receiver. Setting is on ZOOM and we cannot get to it with our controls. Do we...

TV Menu not working, Remote Menu working but different, so all we can do is watch TV? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I got this JVC television set with the normal cable, 2 red, 2 white, 1 yellow holes in the back. In the front there is the power button, volume button, channel and menu button. The chanel and menu buttons however don't have buttons sticking out so we have to poke things in them to work it. ...

TV Menu not working, Remote Menu working but different, so all we can do is watch TV? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I got this JVC television set with the normal cable, 2 red, 2 white, 1 yellow holes in the back. In the front there is the power button, volume button, channel and menu button. The chanel and menu buttons however don't have buttons sticking out so we have to poke things in them to work it. ...

Panasonic plasma TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 42" panasonic TV, yesterday the screen went blank. When I plug the TV in I here a whining sound, then when I turn it on it clicks then the power light flashes seven times

View more questions Search