Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondae1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2015, 01:50 PM
    Shih tzu skin problems/allergies
    My shih tzu "Jenni" has always had sensitive skin and prone to having allergies (flea) and hot spots. We use advantix on her for fleas and tics. My question is: What and why are there little itchy black scab looking things on her skin by her rear legs and back?
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2015, 08:36 PM
    The little black scab looking things are probably just that, scabs. Unless they're moving. If they move, than its probably a parasite.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My shih tzu [ 3 Answers ]

My Puppy Twiches While He Is Sleeping Should I Worry? Oh And One More Questions He Looks A Bit Cross Eyed (outer Way) Is This Normal?

Shih Tzu Potty Training Problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 10 month old male shih tzu. He is doing well with knowing when to tell us when he has to potty outside and pees on everything he can. The problem is that he will not poop outside unless we go on a walk or have lots of run time. He seems to be stimulated by the exercise and will sometimes...

My Shih Tzu [ 7 Answers ]

My dog was in his kennel all day and scrapped his neck trying to get out of his kennel. I gave him a luke warm bath to check where he cut himself but it was just scraped. The problem now is he took a poop and there was blood in his stool, then a half hour later he went back into the bathroom to...

Shih tzu dry itchy skin [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my mum has a shih tzu dog that has dry red itchy skin, apparently common with this breed. She has tried everything now she gets medication from vet. He still scratches but a little less severely. Love some advice

Shih tzu [ 1 Answers ]

How can I train my 2 months shih tzu to do in the right spot not on the carpet, I used newspapars, dog pads but non was good :)

View more questions Search