Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    njpatel95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2015, 12:52 PM
    Straight Pipe
    Hi, I have a kawasaki ninja 300 and I live in NJ. I was wondering if I would get ticketed for having a straight pipe?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2015, 02:20 PM
    If they have a noise ordinance you may. NJ is pretty tough on those things, I lived there 35 years and had issues with my Porsche and TR3 on exhaust noise during inspection .
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2015, 05:03 PM
    Yeah.. you would, in a hurry... there are very very few places you could get away with it. Besides... it sounds horrible without a muffler. THe only ones that sound good unmuffled are old Harleys and old Indian twins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Straight girl needing lesbian friendship? Is she really straight? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Dr, Sometimes I feel there is a trend for straight women to cross the line, In terms if their sexuality. I am 54 and have know my attraction to women at a young age. In high school I had hoped and prayed that theses emotions were just a sexual development issue. I was very attracted to boys...

94 integra with a straight pipe for an exhaust, sounds like dookie and illegal [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 94 integra with a straight pipe JB welded all the way down the back of the car no exhaust, loud as could be, isn't even street legal and smokes a good bit when I hit the gas. But just got a glass pack to put on there. Guys at advanced auto said it would at least quieten it down and put it...

Straight thread to pex pipe connector [ 0 Answers ]

My heating radiators have a reducer to 3/4" straight thread. For the 2 holes for venting and the plug I have the proper Fitting with a soft rubber or silicone ring that makes a seal. For the connections to pex pipe my plumber tried pipe dope/ teflon tape / pipe dope- Does not work, after a few...

Bi & crushing on a straight girl. Not really sure if she is straight though. [ 10 Answers ]

'Ello (: I will give you some foundation on my situation! :] My name is Caitlin & I'm 14 years of age. I have been Bisexual for the past 2 years now & its something that I KNOW. I won't ever change being who I am. I am more into guys than girls. Bad experiences & such. I have been in...

View more questions Search