Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SUREKHAJIT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2015, 03:33 AM
    Status of foetus
    My LMP was 04/08/2015.we have conception on 15-20 aug 2015.
    I was fall down on 29/08/2015 from train.Now as on dt.16/09/2015 I am 6 weeks pregnant.I m so confused that when I fall down from train there would be harm my pregnancy or not.

Please reply on same.Doctor has advised to meet for Ultrasonography on 28/10/2015
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 16, 2015, 04:05 AM
    It is good you are having an ultrasound but at six weeks the fetus is encased in amniotic fluid, so pretty well cushioned and is tiny.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2015, 02:15 PM
    Since you apparently haven't experienced any bleeding, it is likely baby is just fine. As tickle said, the baby, (which is considered an embryo right now), would have been so very small at that point, smaller than a grain of rice, and well protected.

If your doctor was concerned, you would have an earlier ultrasound. Having one at 12 weeks, which is where you will be on 28 Oct. is a normal time for an ultrasound to be done.

Wishing you a smooth pregnancy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy foetus problem [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and my 17 weeks us is foetal heart ecogenic foci in left ventricle seen tiny bright spot. Please suggest

Abortion of 1month foetus [ 1 Answers ]

I am 17years old girl.I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 1 and half months before.I am pregnant now.I want to abort my child.is there any good medicine so that I can abort my child medically ? Please mention the name of the medicine

Is mothers chest X-ray (taken when foetus is 7months) causes autism? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My wife taken chest x-ray due to asthma(TB early stage) as directed by the physician, when she is carrying a 7 months old foetus. Is this chest x-ray causes autism or any impact to my 16 months old child? Now my kid is 16 months old and she is very active when playing/eating/imitating...

Foetus weight at 28 week pragnancy [ 3 Answers ]

What is the normal weight of 28 week foetus?

View more questions Search