Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busymom.7 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2015, 02:43 PM
    How do I clean dog urine from a seagrass rug?
    Need to know how to treat a seagrass/natural grass rug. My dog left a big puddle of urine. I soaked up as much as I could and used vinegar and baking soda, but now I still have a large circle stain to get rid of. Help

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying Artist Signatures 1985 'green rug' & 1986 'russet rug both signed [ 0 Answers ]

Please identify 2 signed paintings or prints by the same artist. One is dated 1985 and referenced on the back of the double matted and framed piece as ' GREEN RUG'. The 2nd piece is noted in the same manner but dated 1986 and described as 'RUSSET RUG' . I am unable to read (his?) signature and wish...

Why does my wool rug smell like urine at times (but it hasn't been peed on) [ 2 Answers ]

I have a wool rug that my kids say smells like pee (urine). I've had it professionally cleaned and we keep a gate up so the dog can NOT even walk near the rug. The dog has never been on the rug. It still smells musky at times - very similar to a urine scent. We vacuum the rug often, don't wear...

Why does my dog ball up the rug by the door when we go to bed or when we leave? [ 7 Answers ]

Why does my dog bunch up my rug in a ball by the door when we go to bed and also when we leave the house?

Can I put a jute backed rug on a laminate without a rug pad or will it ruin thefloor [ 14 Answers ]

I have a Pergo laminate floor and I want to buy a jute backed rug to put on part of the floor. Do I need a rug pad (and what kind) or can I just lay the rug without ruining the laminate flooring.

Clean Urine [ 1 Answers ]

I took 2 10mg lortabs for the first time in my life on Sunday night I have a drug test on Friday morning and I'm 140 pounds. Will it be out of my system by then?? This test is a urine test for a new job.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.