Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2015, 04:05 AM
    Is it possible that I am pregnant?
    Hi, I started my period after three days of having sex with a condom, it didn't break and he pulled out when ejaculated. My period was OK, normal as usually, lasted 5 days. But I still have pain in my breasts. I made a test too and it was negative. It is already 10 days after having sex. Can I be pregnant?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 14, 2015, 07:04 AM
    Given that you had a normal period, the chances are slim to nil. The only real symptom that you should pay attention to if you think you're pregnant is whether your period comes. Everything else, sore breasts, bloating, weight gain/loss, nausea, and the rest, are the result of changes in your hormone level. Which can be caused by stress, illness, differences in your cycle, and many other things. That being said, there are three things you need to consider:

1). ANYTIME you have sex, regardless of what birthcontrol you use, you have a chance of becoming pregnant. Contraception reduces the likely hood of getting pregnant. There are people on this site who used three forms of birthcontrol properly and still got pregnant. So if you've properly used birthcontrol, then the chances might be 1 in 10,000 that you get pregnant, there is still that one chance.

2). The condom remained intact and no semen got into or around your vagina. You properly used a condom that didn't fail. Because of this the chances of pregnancy are REALLY low.

3). You're concerned that you're pregnant and as such you're hyper-aware of your body and because of that you're noticing a BUNCH of things that you wouldn't normally notice if you weren't concerned that you might be pregnant. The sore boobs are one of them. You probably would have just written it off as another one of those joys of being a woman.

I think you're fine. Though if you're this concerned I would talk to your doctor about finding another form of birthcontrol that is more reliable and let you be more confident after you've had sex.
    nikea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2015, 07:41 AM
    Thank you very much :) I am really nervous and I think that is the reason for my sore breasts. I just notice that anytime I begin to feel very nervous the pain starts :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

View more questions Search