Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maramalb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2015, 10:45 AM
    How many odd three digit numbers can be formed from the 0,1,2,3,4 with repetition
    How many odd three digit numbers can be formed from the 0,1,2,3,4 if digits can be repeated but first digit cannot be zero
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 13, 2015, 11:05 AM
    Doesn't the last digit in a number say that number is odd? If so, begin with that. Write down a list of combinations. Or do you have to show a formula?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2015, 11:21 AM
    Definitely math homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many four digit numbers can I find [ 3 Answers ]

How many four digit numbers can I find using the numbers 9,7,5,1

How many 3 digit area codes can be formed using 2,5,7 and 9? What is the probabilityo [ 1 Answers ]

How many 3 digit area codes can be formed using 2,5,7and 9 (with no repeating digits? What is the probability that one of these codes can be divisible by 9 but not divisible by 2?

Given the set of digits{2,3,4,7,8,9} how many three-digit numbers can be formed? [ 5 Answers ]

Given the set of digits{2,3,4,7,8,9} how many three-digit numbers can be formed?

Prime numbers 400-digit number [ 26 Answers ]

I need to find 2 prime numbers that, if multiplied, would generate a 400-digit number. Any idea how to go about this. I have all the prime numbers but no matter what I do I do not get 400. Am I looking at this question wrong maybe? Thanks ::confused:

View more questions Search