Ask
    yolie29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2015, 06:25 PM
    Bleeding at 17 weeks
    I'm 17 weeks pregnant is it normal to be bleeding
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 12, 2015, 11:10 PM
    Typically, no, bleeding during pregnancy. Have you addressed this with your OB?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding for 3 weeks? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 19 years old and very confused. About 3 months ago I had sore swollen breasts for about 2 months straight and then a normal period and it went away. After my normal period (a week before the next one was due) I noticed light pink/brown blood when I wiped. That continued for a week in a half...

Bleeding for 2 weeks [ 0 Answers ]

I am 16 years old I have been bleeding for the past 2 weeks and I'm not sure what it is it's not my period it starts and stops and sometimes it will be heavy and sometimes it will be light.

My gsd is biting me worse at twelve weeks than at eight weeks I'm tired of bleeding [ 21 Answers ]

My german shephard puppy is bitting me worse at twelve weeks than ever before. I'm tired of bleeding every time I try to put the leash on her I have no other choice than to use my own method of breaking her of this bad habbet unless some one can give some addvice she is going to get the flyswatter...

Bleeding for several weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old (female, obviously). I have recently started taking birth control pills again. I am sexually active, but always use condoms. For the last 2 weeks, I have been bleeding. It started like a spotting, usually after sex. After a few days, it was basically my period, which would...

View more questions Search