Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earthtomarty Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2015, 05:09 AM
    Am I pregnant?
    Hi I'm 19 years old anndd freaking out. So this whole thing might be TMI but I have to get some sort of answers for myself. So I had sex last month it was like three weeks before my period.. this is where it gets TMI I'm sorry. We did it with a condom and different positions and everything was fine then we took the condom off and he put it in me for about few seconds just to 'see what it feels like' but neither of us ended up having an orgasm from the sex we had so meaning he didn't ejaculate. And then before my period I was getting brown discharge and when I got my period it was heavier than usual and really bad cramps. But once I got my period I calmed down because that justified the fact I wasn't pregnant to me. But now its been about a week since I finished my period and I masturbabted a few times and I started getting weird pains in my uterus like cramp like pains and I feel like it is tense (could just be in my head maybe its like this all the time). I heard you can get cramp like pains from masturbating because of your muscles contracting but I duno if this was just a coincidence and I could actually be pregnant? Im afraid to take a pregnancy test and its still another two weeks till my period so I need some sort of peace of mind. Bear in mind I'm 19 years old.
    Bear in mind I hadn't had sex before this in over four months
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 12, 2015, 05:20 AM
    So when you took a pregnancy test,what was the results?

If you got your period you are not pregnant.

But. He does not have to finish, for you to get pregnant. Also condoms have a 3 to18 percent failure rate.

Sep 12, 2015, 05:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    So when you took a pregnancy test,what was the results?

If you got your period you are not pregnant.

But. He does not have to finish, for you to get pregnant. Also condoms have a 3 to18 percent failure rate.
    I didn't take a pregnancy test I'm too afraid.
    Expert

Sep 12, 2015, 05:27 AM
    Why, the test does not hurt. It does not make your pregnant. It only tells you if you are, or are not. *** sex causes pregnancy, the time to worry was before sex, and before even a few seconds without a condom
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2015, 07:06 PM
    Why freak now? You should have freaked out when" he put it in me for about few seconds just to 'see what it feels like". Amazing how people freak out over unprotected sex-AFTER the fact!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2015, 07:26 PM
    You VOLUNTARILY had uprotected sex...

So that means your were HOPING to get pregnant. That's the logical outcome.

Are you ready to be parents? Clearly you both were if you both engaged in unprotected sex.

Play adult games... pay adult prices.

Maybe you NEED to be freaking out for a while... this way you will actually THINK before you have sex again, much less unprotected sex.

And by the way... NEWSFLASH... you could still get pregnant even while using protection. Its just a LOT less likely.

Yes..thats harsh....but you are 19...you should know better.

Sep 13, 2015, 03:39 AM
    I understand you being harssh and everything these comments were saying are true I know I'm not in denial but I just wrote here to get some answers and peoples opinions on the situation
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 13, 2015, 04:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by earthtomarty View Post
    I didn't take a pregnancy test I'm too afraid.
    But you are here asking strangers if you are pregnant !
    Expert

Sep 13, 2015, 04:42 AM
    You need to go take a pregnancy test. There is no crystal ball, that can tell, no one can wave a magic disk by the computer and know. (I wish I could, I would be rich)...

Again, you got your normal period, that means you are not pregnant, but a test will confirm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

View more questions Search