Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrbill3301 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2015, 05:59 PM
    Electrical problem
    While riding my 2012 Heritage Softail I got a red warning on the tach screen. It said Bus something. Everything quit, turnsignals, horn, starter, everything, checked all 3 fused, no problem, battery good and connections are too. The only thing that comes on when I turn switch on is low beam. Any ideas?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 11, 2015, 07:41 PM
    Was it a can bus communication error ?

If so you may need to check your wiring harness for shorts or opens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical problem [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an monitor I can hook up to an electrical outlet to see if there is interference or static in the lines? I have a washer that has sensors that go off about six hours after I wash a load.

Electrical Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced a light fixture, no problem with light just that it was old. After replacing the light would not turn off. I checked the connections and eerything looked all right. Upon checking. I disconnected the switch, remoed the light. I connected just the black wire from the switch to the power....

I've got a 1975 dodge power wagon. My after market ammeter shorted out and screwed things up, besides that all my wiring is old and brittle and broken. Where can I go and get a good wiring harness? I rolled the p/u years ago and when I put it back together I used a 1977 cab. The harness from the...

I have a 1987 GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 plow truck that will not start.  When you turn the key to start the interior light goes out and it will not start.  You have to let it sit for 24 before the interior light comes on again.  And the cycle goes on,  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

View more questions Search