Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dizzy143 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 03:37 PM
    trailer burned
    when I got divorced a few years ago I signed everything to my x with the exception of one mobile home on the property that I solely owned. I requested said trailer remain on property for it was under remodling construction. X had no problem with this and never requested said trailer be moved. Then x allowed a person stay in said trailer with out my consent. This led to argument and the person soon left said trailer only for me to discover that x again let that man back into my trailer. Trailer which I never had power connected to. X ran drop cords from his power source to said trailer for power. On feb 12 07 x calls me and said your trailer burned. What are my rights and can I file suit on x and or other man.
    dizzy143 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy143
    when i got divorced a few years ago i signed everything to my x with the exception of one mobile home on the property that i soley owned. i requested said trailer remain on property for it was under remodling construction. x had no problem with this and never requested said trailer be moved. then x allowed a person stay in said trailer with out my consent. this led to arguement and the person soon left said trailer only for me to discover that x again let that man back into my trailer. trailer which i never had power connected to. x ran drop cords from his power source to said trailer for power. on feb 12 07 x calls me and said your trailer burned. what are my rights and can i file suit on x and or other man.
    Can anyone advise me on this situation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burned Cd [ 2 Answers ]

I have a cd that was burned at my church but we cannot play the cd on any other cd player how can we burn this cd in order to get another master cd or to make the copies we want. :confused:

Another trailer dilemma [ 9 Answers ]

I noticed another post on this board about not getting what they paid for! I have much of the same problem with the same trailer manufacturer(Haulmark)! Except I took delivery of the trailer with the exception that I did not sign off on its quality, shortages, damages and let them know the...

TV Burned out [ 1 Answers ]

What would cause my TV and my wireless modem to burn out?

Backlight Burned Out [ 1 Answers ]

My 2003 Honda Accord EX has a problem with the backlighting on the radio and the ac controls. All the lights have gone out, but everything else on it seems to work still. I have looked for a blown fuse but could not find one. Any suggestions?

Trailer hitch [ 4 Answers ]

I have a used truck with an odd trailer hitch receiver which is 1&7/8 inch rather than the usual 1&1/2 or 2 inch receiver & am looking to find where I can purchase a 1&7/8 inch insert bar (the part that actually holds the hitch ball). Any help would be appreciated.

View more questions Search