Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluebell blue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2015, 03:49 AM
    Brown discharge
    I'm 14 and on Friday I had abdominal pain. The on the weekend I got diarrhea and so I tghought that the pain was just a stomach ache. Then on Tuesday I went to the toilet and the vaginal discharge was dark brown and not clear like I'm used to. I asked my sister but she said that it wasn't period but the next day, I still has it. Is it my period?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 9, 2015, 07:59 AM
    It is part and parcel of your period. Brown discharge is old blood. I would talk to your mother about this and not your sister. Your mother has had many years of experience dealing with all sorts of stuff that comes out of her Vagina. She will help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge stopped then turned light brown? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and have not started my period like ever. I noticed dark brown discharge that lasted for 3 days it stopped and we have extra panty liners at my house so I used one. And it was light brown maybe even tan? No smell and doesn't really show when I wipe. Could anybody help me with what this could...

Brown discharge/regual/back to brown? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I started my period about 5 days ago. And for a day or so it was brownish red but it did not smell. Then it returned to its normal red color and slowed down. But today its back to a brownish color and its heavy again. Why?

Brown discharge + sticky darker brown when period is due [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and is sexually active with my boyfriend. We are each other first and only so it shouldn't be anything like std or something. Anyway, my period was due last thrusday and it didn't come. The only thing that came was creamy light brown discharge then on Friday night, me and my boyfriend...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

View more questions Search