Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaukataalu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2015, 12:06 AM
    Permanent treatment for azoospermia
    Hello ,
    I'm from india,even I'm a patient of azoospermia,all reports shows normal but smalll vricoceles are found,what medicines cures this
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2015, 07:37 PM
    What do you mean by "all reports show normal"?
    Which type of azoospermia have you been diagnosed with?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 9, 2015, 08:19 PM
    Not near enough information. There are many types of this issue. One of the first is if it is a blockage or non-blockage form. Blockage forms can normally be fixed with surgery. If it is non-blockage then there are about 20 different reasons, so knowing which it is, and how it is treated.

About 1/2 of the non blockage can be treated, the other 1/2 normally can not be cured. Of those that can be cured, again it will depend on the reason, some cures would be permanent, others only temp.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 9, 2015, 09:09 PM
    Typically azoospermia means no sperm at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

c/o Azoospermia [ 1 Answers ]

Sir/madam I have a problem of primary azoospermia. Diagnosed after the testicular biopsy and semen analysis. I observed 10 time doner IUI BUT didn't get success. Sir is their any procedure that I have my own child rather than any doner.

Permanent skin whitening treatment in india [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm 28 yrs old srilankan. I have a skin problem call 'vitiligo'. Now I got 80% skin in to white. I want to know, are there any permanent whitening treatments to get in to white my whole body. Thanks.

Any treatment and success in azoospermia ?where in India is the best treatment done? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed with primary testicular azoospermia .My FSH levels are 24.9 mIU/ml. I have gone to urologist but they didn't give any help .Also tried some ayurvervedic medicines and still continuing.I am married for 1 year and want to become a biological father . Please any help.

Homeopathic medicine name for azoospermia [ 1 Answers ]

Dear As per my pathological report of semen analysis liquification time with I 30 minutes amount 2.0m.l count 003.5 million no motility seen and morphology is all are of abnormal type spermatozoa seen occasional pus cells" Doctor told me that I am azoospermic Kinly tell me what is best...

Good treatment n hospital for Azoospermia! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I completed 4yrs of my marriage life but no child. I've irregular mensus (i.e 3months once) before marriage and took treatment from a expert homeopathy doctor and now I'm getting my menses before 45days... last year I took PELVIC Scan and found my Uterus normal but I've Bilateral...

View more questions Search