Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Sep 7, 2015, 07:42 PM
    Converting Vhs movie to a CD
    Can you tell me where I can go to have this done - if it's done?

Is it usually expensive? I have several I'd like to convert.

They are family video's marked on box 120 VHS... probably goes
    Back to the 1970's
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 8, 2015, 04:58 AM
    You mean DVD, not CD. And there are many such services. Check with local WalGreens or CVS.
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Sep 9, 2015, 03:18 PM
    You can buy a machine that does it & plays both also.
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Sep 9, 2015, 03:37 PM
    I think my machine only costed about $150 years ago, so it may be cheaper to buy the machine, instead of paying someone else, if you have a bunch to convert.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Sep 10, 2015, 07:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wonthewest View Post
    I think my machine only costed about $150 years ago, so it may be cheaper to buy the machine, instead of paying someone else, if you have a bunch to convert.
    I'll check into that because I do have more then $150 worth of tapes. It's over $25 for just one. I looked it up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated old VHS movie [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding an old animated movie from my childhood. I was born in 1996 so it must have been made in the 90s. It's an old animated movie about I think a Russian or German family that are pretty well off. And the family owns jeweled eggs I think. So the family gets separated and one of the...

Children's vhs movie from 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an old video I used to watch with my cousins. It started with a lot of zany animated animals like parading through the forest or jungle or something. There may have been unanimated people in it too but I only remember the creatures, specifically a bird. They sang more...

Copy protected VHS to DVD and VHS [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have Pioneer VHS Recorder and a lot of Disney Videos. I want to transfer them to DVD but unfortunately I can't do it as my recorder says "Copyrighted Material" What can I do against it?

VHS movie from the 70's, early 80's. [ 2 Answers ]

Movie about young adults getting ready to put on a concert. One main characters name was Electric Larry. He supplied drugs to people working on the concert stage and to the all female band that came to play. B B King made an appearance in this movie too. There was a villain in this movie that...

It was a sing along movie on vhs. [ 0 Answers ]

The main character was a new teacher.They sung the loco motion and the name game song. Taught kids about manners,getting along,and to have fun.

View more questions Search