Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShawnPC Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2015, 05:17 PM
    What injuries can result from the figure-four arm lock?
    What injuries can result from the figure-four arm lock?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2015, 05:24 PM
    Ones that hurt a lot?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2015, 05:25 PM
    Dislocated shoulder, broken wrist. Classic disarming move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tenderness and pain under right arm arm and right breast? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had tender underarm pit and sore right breast for about 3 months the pain can at times be very bad . I do check myself even though it is tender to touch.I also did have a lump between my shoulder and breast but it has gone but the soreness won't sometimes I find it hard to lift my right arm...

Red streaks up arm swollen hand and arm? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is severely swollen and also has red streaks all the way up his arm and he has a fever he is in the hospital now and they don't have a clue either he works with rebar and concrete and thinks he poked himself with something he has a puncture on his thumb his hand and arm are just getting...

Can't turn on laptop, all caps lock,Num lock, scr. Lock lights are on [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one help me, please I don't know what did my kids do my sony laptop, now I can't turn it on. When I turn on the laptop, only power, battery and hard drive lights are on but the screen is not on at all. All caps lock, Num lock and Screen lock lights are on all the time, the laptop doesn't...

When I click on a search result it won't go to that result [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I type in a search and get the results when I click on a result it will take me to a different site. The same happens sometimes in my address bar. Please help.

View more questions Search