Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DoirBear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2015, 11:36 AM
    Stone in my foot?
    The oter day I went outside,with no shoes or socks,just to get in the car.While I was walking I got a pain in my heel,but I ignored it,thinking I just stood on a stone.Now,this morning my heel REALLY hurt and I looked at it.I noticed a small red stain on my foot.I recogized this as blood,and deeper in the blood,there seem to be something stuck in it,I told my dad,he said it's a bruise,but I'm really worried.Can someone help?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 6, 2015, 03:20 PM
    I'd show it to your Dad/Mom, explain what happened, and ask to have it checked if it continues to bother you. It could be a piece of glass or something else you stepped on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

A stone is dropped down a deep well. The time interval between the drop of the stone [ 1 Answers ]

A stone is dropped down a deep well. The time interval between the drop of the stone and the Splash heard at the top of the well is 4.5 s. If the air in the well is a cool 4°C, but does not Cause significant friction with the stone, how deep is the well?

Is there a stone IN my foot? [ 5 Answers ]

I was playing basketball today in my driveway, and I ran to get the ball. I stepped on what felt like a little stone on the way, and it REALLY hurt. I sat down right where I was to look at it, and I saw a little blood on the surface and this pea-sized reddish-black circle on the bottom of my foot...

What do I need to lay flag stone on a stove Hearth over cement board 1 in. Stone [ 1 Answers ]

I'am building a 20sq. ft. raised hearth for a woodstove. I put down 3/4 plywood. I'am going to put down cement board for fire code. What do I need to lay 1 in. flagstone over this./ mortor mix/ sand?

View more questions Search