Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 9, 2015, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AK lawyer View Post
    Not exactly correct (Strictly speaking, unless the school is a party to the case, it is not bound by orders entered in the case), but no matter: the situation has been resolved.
    That's why I added "if they know about it". While I understand what you are saying. The court order gives the OP permission to set the rules. Once she shows them she has that right, they need to comply. But the point is moot now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custodial parent let 14 yr old quit school. Child is 16, lying about home school [ 12 Answers ]

Custodial parent in Williamsport, Indiana PERMITTED 14 yr old daughter quit school. Now she's 16, and they're lying about home school AND PRIVATE SCHOOL EDUCATION. (1)They do not have internet access/ educational books or enough education or skill to provide home school education. (2) Isn't it...

Is it illegal for a non custodial parent not to add dependent to ssdi claim? [ 6 Answers ]

My 2 children's father was approved to received ssdi benefits. He received a lump sum and is now receiving his monthly checks. I also received a lump sum and am now receiving monthly checks for my children. I recently found out he did not add his other 3 older children to the claim. Can he get in...

Non-custodial parent allowed to extened court ordered [ 1 Answers ]

S the Non-custodial parent allowed to extened court ordered visitation with out agreement from custodial Parent

View more questions Search