Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2015, 11:37 PM
    Irreg. Period, fibroid , pregnant?
    Irregular period.
    June and July I missed my period so last July 30 isee a doctor and discover I have 5.5cm intramural uterine fibroid.. the doc. Told me to take provera for 10 days, August 15-22 I had my period aug 28 I had unprotected sex.first day of sept. I feel like my throat is so dry and then I have a cold until now, feeling like I have a fever but I'm not.. and now feels like a little bit dizzy and I have a very light period.. what is the possible meaning of this?it is possible for me to get pregnant even if I have fibroid and irreg. periods.. if I am pregnant will the baby OK?is there any harm because of the fibroid.. tnx
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 5, 2015, 04:30 AM
    The only answer anyone can give you online is that you can get pregnant with fibroids and irregular periods. (And that any drug you take is going to have an effect on your body in general, so can be part of symptoms or not.)
    Anything else has too many factors involved.
    Write your questions down in a list to take to your doctor, and write down the answers.
    Fibroids vary a LOT in women, and may affect you for much of your fertile life, so you need to be informed. New medical treatments are happening all the time. You might want to do a good amount of research online on that topic, and join a chat group. Just be aware that some information will be helpful and some will be totally off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fibroid [ 3 Answers ]

Hello doctor, please what kind of drug can I use to melt or shrink fabroid of 2.8cm please reply. It is inside my womb

Pregnant with fibroid [ 0 Answers ]

I am 29 years old. I am pregnant. My baby is 10 weeks. I have serious bleeding during My pregnancy. Because of a fibrous behind the sak of my baby. Is it my baby safe or not? What other safe cares must I do during my pergancy ?ultrasound test showed my baby is healthy. But I am nervous because...

Should I wait for an intramural uterine fibroid to shrink before getting pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I have 8.6 intramural uterine fibroid... and my OB prescribed me with Lupron Depot for 3 months to shrink the fibroid... my question is, it safe to get pregnant with this size of fibroid or should I shrink it first? What are the risk if I get pregnant without shrinking the fibroid? And if...

Could I be pregnant? Irreg per. Sudden weight gain. All symptoms. 2 hpts negative. [ 7 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant? Reg. period in Jan. Irregular in Feb & spotting in March. Sudden weight gain. Then spotted 3 days ago, skipped, a day, then started bleeding. I'm having all symptoms mention on-line. 2 hpts were negative. but I feel pregnant (if that makes sense). Symptoms 20 yrs ago. I still...

Lumps in breasts.ttc.period irreg [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone well lets see. About a year and I half ago I had an ultrasound done on my left breast since I had bumps in them. It turns out to be little clumps of tumors but the doctor said to not worry and no biosy was done. So I wasn't to worried till like to days ago. One of them is about the size...

View more questions Search