Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SinC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2015, 05:56 PM
    That's what I tried to tell my brother's fiancé.. The conversation went at follows:

Me: #1 is False
    Her: Age and weight matters.
    Me: Yes... but Medication directions depend on the weight age and gender... the weight age and gender don't depend on the medication directions.
    Her: It goes either ways. I was right obviously
    Me: It doesn't go either way. A medication does NOT dictate what your weight age and gender are.. Your weight age and gender dictate the how and how much of the medication is taken.
    Her: Take 4 years of pharmacology.
    Me: I'm telling you that the medication I am taking is NOT going to change my weight age or gender, but if my weight age and gender changes they're going to change my medication.
    Her: There is certain types of medication out there that does it though. There is medication for different diseases that does crazy . I've been in nursing for 4 years I know every disease and medication that's out there.

I just had to stop after that.. I wanted to be like "28 years of the english language tells me that THIS STATEMENT IS FALSE!" but I just walked away...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True or false [ 1 Answers ]

Insulin can produced when when genes from bacteria are inserted into humans.

History homework True or False if false rewrite it to make it true [ 23 Answers ]

Under Hammurabi's code,the penalty for every crime was death

True or false? [ 229 Answers ]

Yeah I'm back, and wondering if I'll be allowed to let liberals speak for themselves this time... BOWNmM0W9rY True or false? Who's really bashing who?

True or false [ 5 Answers ]

True or false The Colt six-shooter was of little use in fighting the comanche and kiowa.

View more questions Search