Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jam98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2015, 06:24 AM
    Safe days for sex
    "hi doc, good pm. i would like to ask if i am possible to get preggo. my last period is on Aug. 3-8 and we had sex by my boyfriend last aug. 30. is there any possible in my case to get pregnant? pls. i really really need your answer doc. thank you so much."
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 4, 2015, 06:35 AM
    Any time you have intercourse you risk pregnancy. With those dates it is possible you were ovulating, so pregnancy is a possibility.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2015, 07:39 AM
    As was mentioned... there are no "safe days." You have to assume every time you have sex.. no matter what day of your cycle.. that you could get pregnant.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2015, 07:37 PM
    Agree with the others, there is no way to know exactly when you ovulate, unless you test for that. But the days you said, sound like very high possible days for pregnancy.

There is no "safe" days for sex.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2015, 08:40 AM
    As was said, no time will be 100% safe, but some days are less likely for pregnancy than others. Much depends on the length of your cycle and when you happen to ovulate.

If you were to follow the average, ovulation would not be likely on the 28th day of your cycle. However, you may not follow the norm, so it would be wise to learn more about your individual cycle and to also be certain to always use appropriate birth control to lessen the chances for an unplanned pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe to take a pregnancy test 16 days after unprotected sex [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex 8 days after my period ended and 13 days since the first day of my period. He didn't pull out its been 16 days and I'm supposed to get my period today but still no sign of it. I spend all day yesterday throwing up' don't know if its related.. we are both scared When should I buy a...

I had safe sex 6 days ago and now my vagina is burning and" [ 2 Answers ]

I had safe sex 6 days ago and now my vagina is burning and"

I got period after 3 days of sex is it safe? [ 6 Answers ]

I did sex before 3 days of my period and right after 3 days of sex I got periods so tell me I can be pregnant ?

View more questions Search