Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0707046402 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2015, 10:19 AM
    About women health
    Hi, I'm 22 years old girl at recent I have slightly pain at left lower abdomen with yellow discharge of vagina about the discharge I give some medicine(14 days meranidazole with doxycyclin) after this medicine my discharge become very slight and bright yellow(WATERY YELLOW) but I'm worring abou my lower abdomen pain...
    Thanks very kind of you to help me
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 3, 2015, 10:26 AM
    I don't know where you are in the world, but your next step is to tell your doctor that you still have pain, and discharge. You probably need an ultrasound and a culture of the discharge. Both drugs you took are antiBACTERIAL. You could have a different kind of infection.
    Did you have any kind of physical exam?
    See a woman doctor if you didn't, and aren't happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women health [ 3 Answers ]

My private part itches after my period and discharges.I have not tried any drug yet

Women's health [ 2 Answers ]

I am about 9 weeks pregnant a couple days ago I felt a bump towards the top of my vagina I had my husband look and he said it was a pimple today I went to check to see if it was there and I popped it, I have been with my husband for over 5 years and been very faithful him to me also is everything...

Women's health [ 7 Answers ]

I am on depo injection and I had sexual intercoirse with my partnerr a week ago today ever since I have been bleeding it was quite rough and hurt and I am bleeding llike it's a period and getting period pains is this normal and can you help

View more questions Search