Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anonymous2015 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2015, 03:33 PM
    Implanon birth control
    My implanon birth control expired mid-February. It's still in my arm. And I still have only had about 2-3 periods since it expired. My last period was about 2 months ago? About 2 1/2 months ago my nipples started leaking what looks like colostrum (I have a 3 1/2 year old but stopped breastfeeding @6weeks old) at that time I noticed huge veins across my chest. Bigger areolas and breast. My breast have started throbbing on the inside kind of under the areola. I've been getting a sharp shooting pain on the side of my lower stomach right above pubic area. I've been feeling "phantom kicks"? Sort of often the past couple days. I took a pregnany blood test 2 months ago+ and it came out negative. Took an at home test a month or so ago and it came out negative. Are these just effects of the implanon hormones still in my body after 8 months expired? I only FELT pregnant when this first started happening a couple months ago. I don't feel pregnant now but I don't know what this is all about. I've gained some weight and also have a soreness in the lower back on the sides
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 2, 2015, 03:39 PM
    I think this is probably still a left over from the Implanon. You should probably get that removed and talk to your doctor about your symptoms. You'd be showing and knowing if you were pregnant at this point. Are you using another form of birthcontrol at the moment? Trying to get pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got the implanon birth control a week after unprotected sex could I be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

My last period started on June 4 and ended about June 10 I had unprotected sex on June 20 in which I was ovulating I got the implanon in my arm a week after so it was June 28 my dr was kind of iffy about doing it because there was no way to know if I was pregnant or not so she did the procedure...

Can I get pregnant if I have Implanon (birth control) [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently on Implanon which is a form of birth control that is inserted in my arm. My fiancé and I are wanting to have a baby. Is there a way around this form of birth control so that I can become pregnant?

Implanon birth control implant. [ 3 Answers ]

I had the Implanon birth control implant inserted about a week ago, and it feels like it is broken. Should I contact my doctor? Is it dangerous? Is the birth control still effective? Thanks in advance :)

Implanon implant birth control [ 5 Answers ]

I've been on implanon for about 6 months now and I no longer get my period at all. Ive heard that it is possible to get pregnant while on implannon, but I've known some people that have gotten pregnant without even knowing about it. And also that if your on implanon it can cause pregnancy test to...

Implanon Birth Control [ 2 Answers ]

I just started a new BC March of this year. It is called Implanon. It is a little rod that is inserted in your arm and it last up to three years. Since I have been on it I haven't had many side effects. The only thing that changed in my body was the fact I haven't had a period since it was...

View more questions Search