Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CINDY WILSON Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2015, 11:58 AM
    Nsmco model hbr s.n. 215023120
    Acquired recently need history of age and if manual is available?
    Has old frayed severed power cord and need replacement.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2015, 01:14 PM
    You could try these sites,

Sewing Machine Manuals and Free Threading Diagrams from Sewusa

Manual Finder « Sew it Works!

Sewing Machine Manual PDF Downloads and CD's

Coronado vintage sewing machine information

It is a sewing machine right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find out the value of sewing machine: NSMCO Model B, Seamstress Rotary [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the value of an antique or vintage table-top sewing machine built by NSMCO (National Sewing Machine Company). It says "Model B", and on the wooden case and on the machine itself it says "Seamstress Rotary." There's a foot pedal with it; and a different type of sewing foot...

Nsmco-sewing-machine-model-rbr [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I havw a national SMCO treadle sewing machine. On the machine it says ' IMPROVED SEAMSTRESS. . All original and good shape . Working condition. Was wondering what it worth approx. History , My grand mother had it.. 1920?thanks Al

I have a NSMCO sewing machine Model are 54 [ 0 Answers ]

I have inherited this sewing machine.It was my great great grandmothers and been in the family for ever.I do have the instruction book very well kept and also a button hole attachment with all the parts and instruction book. The sewing machine has the pedal or attachment for your leg.It has all the...

NSMCO sewing machine model RBR [ 7 Answers ]

I have just been given my grandmothers sewing machine. I think it was made by national sewing machine company. I have not been able to find a serial number, the model is RBR and on the front of the machine it says International Rotary. The machine is in a cabinet for which the front opens and...

Volume of HBr [ 1 Answers ]

What is the volume (in L) of 35.0 g of HBr gas at 715 torr and 90.0 oC?

View more questions Search