Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silverswan54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Motivational speak and author needs introduction letter
    Hello,

My husband is a motivational speaker and has designed and implemented his own workshops. He has also recently published his first book.

We are trying to line up business for his workshops as well as sell his book. I have a list of businesses and book shops that I want to send a letter of introduction to, but really have no idea what to say.

Any help at all would be so appreciated.

Brenda Greenwalt
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 01:49 PM
    You might like to try the first two links under similar questions on the bottom of this page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with introduction letter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company?

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone new a great way to write an introduction letter to network TV introducing my talent. I'm a comedian and I would like to send a dvd of myself to places like snl and ellen degeneris. But I need something that will catch their eye but yet still seem...

Letter of introduction [ 1 Answers ]

I am an interior designer with 20 years of experience. I am looking for a letter of introduction

New lodge introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every one, I'm working in a new Lodge and wanted to write an effective introduction letter. I want to send this letter to other travel agencies and companies. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter. Thanks Lean

View more questions Search