Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2015, 06:32 PM
    What are the allusion in president bush speech that declare war against iraq has begu
    I meant to say I need to write paragraph on allusion in the speech that he has given in which he has announced that war against iraq has begun...
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2015, 06:34 PM
    Have you read his speech? Good place to start.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2015, 06:37 PM
    And do you know what an allusion is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is the Iraq War just merely a political conflict or really a War? [ 10 Answers ]

The Iraq War has been awfully quiet these days. I read historical documentaries about other wars and, every time there's a war, It would cause much panic and it would all be on the news and everything. Officials would be all over the nation trying to find recruits and signs are up. But the Iraq...

The President's Cairo Speech [ 13 Answers ]

I have read it twice. Still can't find anything new and different in it. The White House - Press Office - Remarks by the President at Cairo University, 6-04-09 I guess it is not as important what was said as who said it??

War in Iraq [ 1 Answers ]

I know its kind of over now, but my daddy was deported to Iraq to fight for the US army. Because of this we had to move to Israel, because its "near by" and I hate it. And the big question here is: should I support or offend the war? And why? Thanks, guys. Its had for a twelve-year-old to...

October 2002 Speech: Against Going to War With Iraq. [ 8 Answers ]

Have you read it... what do you think of it? By Barack Obama October 2, 2002 Good afternoon. Let me begin by saying that although this has been billed as an anti-war rally, I stand before you as someone who is not opposed to war in all circumstances. The Civil War was one of the bloodiest in...

Bush's Horrific Blunder in Invading Iraq [ 7 Answers ]

American troops are stuck in a quagmire in Iraq, and one has to wonder, what could have happened if Bush had finished a quality job in Afghanistan using our forces. For, you see, Pakistan, Afghanistan's neighbor, is under attack by militant Islamists; the government of Musharaff has its back...

View more questions Search