Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Baldy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Hopper won't fit
    I recently purchased a Piranha Evo marker. I also got a revolution hopper and it doesn't fit. Please tell me how to make it fit or what I have to buy.
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Aug 31, 2007, 05:41 PM
    I don't know about the revolution hopper, but I know the halo and a few others you have to sand the neck on the hopper down to fix the gun, this may be what you have to do. If you don't want to do that you'll need to get an adjustable feed neck for the gun, it has a allen wrench on it to tighen up the hopper.
    If you don't have a store near you. Look online at paint ball central, they'll have everything you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FIT Refund on OPT [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was working on OPT last year (2006) till 12/3/2006, when I had change of status to H1-B. I was exepmted from Social Security and Medicare Tax duirng that period on OPT. I went to file my tax returns at a tax agent asnd I was told that I would be getting back my entire FIT due to India/US...

Fintess.I want to be more fit!=) [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 14=) anndd I want to be in shappe for the summerr.. I'm thin I'm not heavy at all I geuess I have a nice stomach but I want abs... I don't want to o-d and I don't want a 6 pack or anything I juss want to be in shape also I want to have more muscle in my arms and legs but I'm 2 lazy to go to the...

Fan Remote won't fit in Canopy [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased a Hampton Bay 52" Mediterranean fan. It was easy to install except when it came to the remote receiver. It simply won't fit in the canopy I can't even get it to fit if none of the wiring is connected. I could live without the remote except there aren't any chains to turn on/off...

Ethernet cable doesn't fit in socket [ 6 Answers ]

First of all, yes, I'm putting it in the right place. I know which one is the modem socket and which one is for an ethernet cable. I've used this same socket (is that the best word?) for over a year, and it's been fine. Now, however, my ethernet cable keeps coming out of the socket. I can put...

Getting Fit [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 35, male and 5'10. 3 years ago I has a 33 inch waist and weighed 170 lbs. I'm now about 194 lbs, and my waist has expanded to over 38 inches. I have a belly (my midsection really bulges out - all fat) and I'm getting a fair amount of fat around my chest. I don't mind being a little...

View more questions Search