Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lizzymommyof4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2015, 03:27 PM
    Confused!!
    So my last period was between December 19th and 22nd of 2014 I'm pregnant and supposed to be due September 28th which I've been told I conceived between the 1st and the 5th of January. I had sex with my partner December 31st January 1st and the 3rd and 4th as well.
    Well this month on Tuesday August 18th I had an ultrasound saying I was 34 weeks and 2 days.
    What day did I conceive? And is my due date wrong?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2015, 04:20 PM
    Its literally IMPOSSIBLE to give a specific day... the best they can do is make a guess that will be accurate to only plus or minus 2 weeks. If you slept with more than one person during that month... you will have to have a DNA test done upon the child's birth to determine who the father was.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2015, 06:40 PM
    Your dates all match up within a normal time frame for conception and due date.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 31, 2015, 09:08 PM
    I mean no disrespect, is there a concern over sex with someone else? Why are you concerned over a specific date?

There is no way to know a exact day. Even a exact week is very hard to be sure. Conception dates are estimates
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 1, 2015, 05:35 AM
    Calculating conception an due dates is an inexact science. It is your doctor's best guess but can be as much as two weeks off. So, unless there is an issue of paternity, what does it matter the exact date?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm confused what should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I fought with my best friend for some reason, I just lost control during the fight I abused her via text message, the message was very very abusive with lot of bad words which a girl wouldn't have expected from her friend. The reason for the fight was she was ignoring me ( a few days back she...

I'm a little confused... [ 0 Answers ]

Hello again! Well in my last post when I was really scared... I would be ore than happy to say that I have figured out what was wrong! :D. I had a Molar Pregnancy. Right off the bat, the baby never formed. The placenta kept growing and turned into a "bag of grapes" as the doctors called it. So I...

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

I'm confused [ 4 Answers ]

When me and my boyfriend started gettng serious I was turnd on all the time we would have sex all the time but now I don't really want to have sex anymore I'm not as turned on as I was. What could be wrong with me ? Would he leave for that? I also can never have an orgasm is it me or what?

View more questions Search